The attorneys of ELPO are often consulted by local, statewide and even national companies mainly because they’re great at what they do – but also because our location makes us an ideal choice. With low overhead and less than big city hourly rates, we are often called on to help larger firms manage legal problems. Look through our list of clients and you’ll see names you know, and a wide variety of clients.
General Counsel for:
- Bando USA, Inc.
- Bowling Green Area Convention and Tourism Bureau
- Bowling Green Independent School District
- Caveland Environmental Authority
- Commonwealth Health Corporation, Inc.
- Green River Regional Educational Cooperative
- The Medical Center
- Inter-Modal Transportation Authority, Inc. (“Kentucky Transpark”)
- NHK-Associated Spring Suspension Components, Inc. (“NASCO”)
- Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center, Inc. (“SKyPAC”)
- Morgantown Bank & Trust Company, Inc.
- Airgas-Mid America, Inc.
- Daicel Safety Systems America, LLC
- Federated Rural Electric Insurance
- Geothermal Supply Company, Inc.
- Gray MidAmerica TV (“WBKO-Channel 13”)
- Harman Becker Automotive Systems (Kentucky), Inc.
- Kiriu USA Corporation
- Logan Aluminum Inc.
- Southern Foods, Inc.
- Team Health, Inc.
- Topura America Fastener, Inc.
- Ventra Plastics (Russellville), Inc.
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- Anesthesia and Pain Specialists of Bowling Green, PLC
- Independence Bank
- Pan-Oston Co.
- Scotty’s Contracting & Stone, LLC
- T.J. Samson Community Hospital
- T.J. Health Partners, LLC
- South Central Bancshares of Kentucky, Inc.
- Atmos Energy Corporation
- Franklin Bank & Trust Company
- BlueCotton Inc.
- Bilstein Cold Rolled Steel, LP