English, Lucas, Priest & Owsley Clients and Friends:
During the extraordinary times following the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the lawyers and staff of English, Lucas, Priest & Owsley want our clients and friends to know that we remain available to provide the wide-range of client legal services needed at this time.
Of course, we all care most about the health and safety of our loved ones. This will continue to drive our focus, as we are sure is the case with each of you.
Governor Andy Beshear has issued regulations allowing professional offices to open at 50% capacity on May 11. In order to reopen, the Governor put 10 rules in place. In order to adhere to these rules and protect both our employees and our clients, ELPO Law will be putting the following protocols in place:
* Social distancing guidelines of 6 feet apart will be used at all times within the building including in conference rooms, lobby, and otherwise.
* Tables and chairs will be cleaned/ wiped down following each client meeting.
* Hand sanitizer will be available at the front desk and in each conference room.
* Commonly used door knobs will be wiped down hourly.
* Client meetings will be limited to only those individuals required to be present (ex. Real estate closing: only the buyer, seller, and bank representative – agents will attend by video if needed).
* Masks will be required to be worn during any meeting that includes client interaction. We will have masks and gloves available in the entryway for clients who would like to use them.
* Individually wrapped pens are available for clients to use and keep.
* We would like to ask that any clients entering the building to notify their ELPO contact if they have been sick or exposed to anyone who has been sick. If so, we would like to ask that the meeting be rescheduled to a video or phone call.
* Virtual appointments are available and encouraged.
We will remain attentive to guidelines and changes put out by State and Federal Courts, the State and Federal Legislature, and the Center for Disease Control. We will work diligently to keep our clients informed about how those changes may affect their legal matters.
Please continue to contact us via phone (270-781-6500) and email to set up in office appointments. For those interested in speaking to us via video conference, we are capable of doing so via Zoom, Skype or other platforms. Please call for more information on how to set up.
We also encourage you to follow our legal updates and otherwise via our Facebook (Facebook.com/ELPOLaw), Twitter (@ELPOLaw), and LinkedIn (@ELPOLaw).
These are extraordinary times and our thoughts and best wishes are with our community. We are committed to maximizing our ability to serve our clients’ needs during this unprecedented period. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to anyone on the ELPO Law team at any time.
Stay safe and healthy!