Bowling Green and the surrounding Southcentral Kentucky is growing. As more commercial properties open for business, we’re working with more property management companies to ensure all goes smoothly as tenants come and go. We’re here to help, too, when things do not go well and its time to protect your property. Our accomplished attorneys can handle everything from the preparation of the lease to eviction to collection for all residential and commercial and government-subsidized owners and everything in between.
We offer the following services as part of the landlord and tenant practice area:
- review and counsel on commercial, residential and government-subsidized lease terms and provisions
- draft residential and commercial leases and related documents
- review and counsel on HUD and other government agencies lease terms and provisions and related documents
- defend property owners/property managers in complaints/charges and matters filed by the Kentucky Commission on Human Rights/HUD
- residential and commercial evictions
- collection actions for past due rent and property damage in residential and commercial leases.
We work with both private property owners who are leasing just a few properties each year to those who own large apartment complexes and developments. We know the law well, and can provide solid advice to you and your team to ensure your assets are protected.
For information on our Real Estate practice area for those looking for a commercial real estate attorney for commercial transactions including retail, industrial, multifamily, non-recourse financing, and title searches, click here.