Best Lawyers® announced today that it has ranked seven ELPO Law attorneys for its 2020 listing. Best Lawyers is one of the oldest and most trusted attorney rating agencies in the world, publishing annual listings featuring the most accomplished and acclaimed legal practitioners across the U.S. and nations abroad. Based on peer review feedback and meticulous vetting, the Best Lawyers selection process whittles down thousands of nominees to recognize the best of the best as objectively and meaningfully as possible.
Because Best Lawyers’ selection process is rooted in peer review, its annual lists are viewed as some of the most objective and trusted attorney ratings. Consumers in search of proven lawyers can feel confident knowing that when they choose a representative recognized by Best Lawyers, they’re choosing highly skilled and experienced advocates.
ELPO Law attorneys chosen for recognition by Best Lawyers in 2020 are as follows:
• E. Kenly Ames has been listed in the categories of commercial litigation and bet-the-company litigation. Kenly has been ranked in these categories since 2013.
• Buzz English is listed in commercial litigation for the second year in a row.
• Charles E. English is listed in the areas of appellate practice, banking and finance, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, corporate law and litigation – trusts and estates. He has been listed in all five areas since 2006.
• Michael Owsley is listed in the area of Education Law for the first time this year.
• Murry Raines is listed in the area of health care law and has been since 2013.
• Michael Vitale is listed in the area of corporate law and has been since 2013.
• LaJuana Wilcher is listed in the area of environmental law and environmental litigation where she has been ranked since 2009.