Best Lawyers honors five from ELPO
by Mandy Hicks
Five attorneys from ELPO were selected for inclusion by their peers in The Best Lawyers in America for 2014.
Those chosen were:
- E. Kenly Ames, who was first listed in 2013. She is listed in the areas of bet-the-company litigation and commercial litigation.
- Charles E. English, who was first listed in 2006. He is listed in the areas of appellate practice, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, corporate law and trusts and estates litigation.
- Murry Raines, who was first listed in 2013. He is listed in the area of health care law.
- Michael Vitale, who was first listed in 2013. He is listed in the area of corporate law.
- LaJuana Wilcher, who has been listed since 2009. She is listed in the area of environmental law and environmental litigation.
About Best Lawyers in America
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”