Shelley Chatfield joins immigration law group
by Mandy Hicks
Shelley Chatfield was recently accepted as a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. She’s adding immigration law to her practice areas, and will be traveling to the organization’s national conference in June in San Francisco this summer.
ELPO is the only practice in South Central Kentucky that offers immigration law. We handle both business and personal immigration matters.
Business matters ELPO can handle includes:
- Non-immigrant status and visas for intra-company transferees and business visitors
- Trainee visas
- Employment-based permanent residence status (known as green card)
- Mexican visas for United States citizens and others to enter Mexico for business reasons
- Visas from other countries (for example, United Kingdom and Brazil) to allow United States citizens and others to enter those countries on business
- Change of status permitting students to work
- Visas for family members of those already in the U.S. for work
- Petitions and visa applications for B, E, H-1B, H-3, L, Blanket L, TN and other non-immigrant visas
- Employment-based preference immigrant petitions and labor certifications and Mexican visa applications (FM-3 and FMN)
Family immigration matters ELPO can handle include:
- Tourist visas for family members to enter the United States
- United States citizenship by naturalization for permanent residence status (green card) holders and adopted children
- Fiancé(e) visas to enter the United States to marry United States citizens
- Permanent residence status (green card) for spouses, children and closely-related family members of United States citizens
- Visas for students
If you need to discuss an immigration law matter with one of our attorneys, contact Shelley or Brett Reynolds at (270) 781-6500.