Attorney Sarah Jarboe organizing ABA environmental conference
by Mandy Hicks
Attorney Sarah Jarboe is serving on the organizing committee for the 24th fall conference of the Section of the Environment, Energy and Resources of the American Bar Association, which is set for Oct. 5 to 8 in Denver.
The conference includes a wide variety of workshops on such topics as:
- Environment, Energy and Resources: What the Next President Needs to Know
- What’s In a Disclosure? Implications of Environmental and Social Disclosures
- Brownfields, Breweries, and Redevelopment in the Mile-High City and Beyond
- Transitions in Energy Development: What Lawyers Need to Know
- Avoiding Environmental Landmines in Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Utilizing Stable Isotope Tools in Legal Matters
- From Conception to Commerce: Achieving Success in a Consumer Product Launch
Sarah is coordinating the panel discussion called Rising Superstars: Navigating Complex Environmental Transactions. Attorney LaJuana Wilcher, a nationally known speaker on environmental law from ELPO, is serving as moderator on the panel.
In addition to her position with the ABA, Sarah is serving as Chair of the Environment, Energy & Resources law section of the Kentucky Bar Association. She is an accomplished and experienced environmental and civil law attorney.