Best Lawyers chooses five from ELPO for honors
by Mandy Hicks
ELPO was ranked in Commercial Litigation for Metropolitan Tier 1 for Bowling Green.
Attorneys chosen for Best Lawyers honors this year are:
- E. Kenly Ames, who was first listed in 2013. She is listed in commercial litigation and bet-the-company litigation. Additionally, she was named Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers in commercial litigation for Bowling Green.
- Charles E. English, who was first listed in 2006. He is listed in the areas of appellate practice, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, corporate law and trusts and estates litigation.
- Murry Raines, who was first listed in 2013. He is listed in the area of health care law.
- Michael Vitale, who was first listed in 2013. He is listed in the area of corporate law.
- LaJuana Wilcher, who has been listed since 2009. She is listed in the area of environmental law and environmental litigation.
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers peer-reviewed listings are now published in almost 70 countries around the world, and its presence has grown substantially in the international legal community. The 21st Edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2015) includes 52,488 attorneys in 137 practice areas, covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia, and inclusion in this year’s publication is based on more than 5.5 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.