Best Lawyers ranks 6 attorneys for 2019
by Mandy Hicks
Best Lawyers has ranked six of the firm’s attorneys for 2019, including Buzz English, who was honored for the first time this year. Congratulations to all!
- E. Kenly Ames, who was first listed in 2013. She is listed in commercial litigation and bet-the-company litigation.
- Buzz English, who is listed for the first time this year. He is listed in commercial litigation.
- Charles E. English, who was first listed in 2006. He is listed in the areas of appellate practice, banking and finance, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, corporate law and trusts and estates litigation.
- Murry Raines, who was first listed in 2013. He is listed in the area of health care law.
- Michael Vitale, who was first listed in 2013. He is listed in the area of corporate law.
- LaJuana Wilcher, who has been listed since 2009. She is listed in the area of environmental law and environmental litigation.
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public, as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere.
Best Lawyers’ lists of outstanding attorneys are compiled by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. If the votes for an attorney are positive enough for inclusion in Best Lawyers, that attorney must maintain those votes in subsequent polls to remain on the list for each edition. Lawyers are not permitted to pay any fee to participate in or be included on our lists.
Best Lawyers peer-reviewed listings are now published in almost 70 countries around the world.