Best Lawyers ranked ELPO Metropolitan Tier 1 in Commercial Litigation for Bowling Green for 2018. Additionally, Best Lawyers announced in August that five of the firms’ attorneys were chosen for Best Lawyers honors this year.
Attorneys chosen for Best Lawyers honors this year are:
- E. Kenly Ames, who was first listed in 2013. She is listed in commercial litigation and bet-the-company litigation.
- Charles E. English, who was first listed in 2006. He is listed in the areas of appellate practice, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, corporate law and trusts and estates litigation.
- Murry Raines, who was first listed in 2013. He is listed in the area of health care law.
- Michael Vitale, who was first listed in 2013. He is listed in the area of corporate law.
- LaJuana Wilcher, who has been listed since 2009. She is listed in the area of environmental law and environmental litigation.
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. A listing in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public, as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere.
Our lists of outstanding attorneys are compiled by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. If the votes for an attorney are positive enough for inclusion in Best Lawyers, that attorney must maintain those votes in subsequent polls to remain on the list for each edition. Lawyers are not permitted to pay any fee to participate in or be included on our lists.
Best Lawyers peer-reviewed listings are now published in almost 70 countries around the world, and our presence has grown substantially in the international legal community.